Wednesday, February 10, 2010

An ABSOLUTE First!

* A Note from The Momma*
Henry loves his " little big brother". He ALWAYS wants to hold him, kiss him, play, and "nuggle". Our days are filled with, "I teach him", and protection from friends, "No Ry, my little big brother, he a tiny baby!" So today was an absolute first! Having requested to hold Rowdy, Henry got on his bed, situated his pillows and got ready. I placed little brother in his lap and as Henry went in for a big hug he started to panic. He was pushing Rowdy away saying, "I no like him!" As I take Rowdy back Henry says, "I no like him! I no like him pit!" Turns out little brother had slobbered all over his collar and big brother got a face full when he went in for the hug. Obviously, this picture is not from today. :)

2 comments:

umpah said...

rowdy looks big in this picture. his head is as big as henry's. rowdy seems alot smaller in person

Stephanie said...

Haha. I don't like being spit up on either, Henry. :) Smart boy!